Jan 30, 2014

DETOX




Hi guys,

I'm back on track! started some kind of a 'challenge' for myself. Just doing some squats and crunches/planks/ leg raises etc.. Just the basic -you can do this at home- training. And every day a little more. It's going pretty well actually. (although I didn't do anything today.. )

But two other great things happened today.
I bought myself a new macbook pro, so from now on I will be posting much more on the blog. Simply because it's so much easier to write something from my bed, instead of sitting behind the desktop pc.

Second of all, you may be wondering. Why on earth is the title 'DETOX' if she's only talking about her new laptop (like we care! )..
Haha sorry! ;)
But here it comes.. I started with the detox tea today! I thought it'd be smarter to start it when I'm back on track instead of taking it from the beginning..
And I'm sooo excited about it!

Will it work for me? Will I get more toned? skinnier?
Is the toilet my next best friend for the upcoming two weeks? (cause it's very laxative)

I don't know!!

But I'll definitely keep you posted!

Take care,

Es

No comments:

Post a Comment