Jan 31, 2014

Oh friday..



Hi guys!

Friday is for most people the best day of the week. It's the start of the weekend!
Well for me it's not that exciting unfortunately.
Because I have to work all weekend, and I'm feeling not well.. (don't worry, it's not because of the tea!)
I just have a flu or something like that.

Anyways, I was so scared of drinking the nighttime cleanse. Because of it's so said 'crazy' laxative effect. I didn't even had to go to the toilet!?  Weird, huh!?
So don't worry, it's not that extreme!

Also skipped my daily training yesterday, and still didn't do anything today. I just don't feel like doing it.. (BAD EXCUSE!)
I think I just have to move my ass from my bed, and just do it.
(If I want that summer body...)

Also thinking about posting more pictures here on the blog. Must figure out how to take good quality pictures. Since I don't have a professional camera.

My next post will be about the tea detox I'm using. So keep posted!

Es

No comments:

Post a Comment