Mar 17, 2013

A fresh start!

Hello everyone!

When I was younger I could eat what I want without gaining any weight. I seriously had the baddest diet ever. Drank half a bottle coke, ate a whole bag of chips and tons of chocolate. Every freaking day (!!)  But now I'm not a little girl anymore, and the things I eat have their consequences. I actually gain weight, and believe me losing that weight is so much harder than gaining it.
So a while ago I decided that I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle.I wanted to get fit. So I started going to the gym. But why work so hard in the gym, just to waste it on a bad diet? That's why I started this blog. Because I want to eat clean (and train mean! ;-) ) and live a healthy lifestyle.
From tomorrow on I'm starting to eat clean to the fullest! No snacks, no chocolate, no chips, no sweets. Just fruits, vegetables, oats, milk, yoghurt, soups, chicken, fish.

In the upcoming posts I will keep you guys updated about my experiences with this new lifestyle. I will post about my workouts, my food tips and a lot more!

Till then,
keep believing in yourself!

Xoxo Es


No comments:

Post a Comment